This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
Want a filling, but light dinner? Try these Grilled Lamb Chops with Lavender Salt. Quick to make and kinda healthy.
You may call me Grill Master. Master of the Ember. Carrier of the Eternal Flame. Barbecue Master. Charcoal expert.
Humble, aren’t I? But really, this meal had me convinced I was God of the Grill. My charcoal lit perfectly, my lamb chops cooked wonderfully, and even that green veggie was perfectly right off of the heat.
It was one of those meals that just worked.
And you can be the master of your own grill with this awesome Summer BBQ Giveaway Package!
We’re talking a mini grill master took kit here –
Dreamfarm BBQ Clongs, Set of 4 Double Prong Fire Wire Skewers, One Flexible Fire Wire Skewer, and a fancy Le Creuset Commercial Basting Brush.
Grilled Lamb Chops with Lavender Salt
- 2 tbs dried lavender I used fresh
- 1/2 cup flaky sea salt
- 24 lamb chops no I did not have 24, I don’t have that kind of cash!
- Olive Oil
- Rub the lavendar roughly between your fingers to bring out the oils (alternative, I used fresh and finely minced it). In a small bowl, combine it with the salt. Set aside.
- Bring the chips to room temperature, 20 to 30 minutes before cooking. Prep a charcoal grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the chops with the olive oil and place on the grill. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, for medium-rare. Remove from grill and sprinkle with lavender salt. Serve.
To enter to win a BBQ Package all your own
Let me know your own grill master moment in the comments below.
Earn extra brownie points and chances to win by doing any of the following and leaving a comment for any or all of the below.
- Following GirlCarnivore on Facebook
- Following Dreamfarm or Le Creuset on Facebook
- Joining the Email Subscription
- Following Pass the Sushi on Twitter
- Tweeting about this giveaway including @passthesushi #getyourflameon
- Subscribing to my RSS Feed
- Google +ing this post
- Pinning this post
- And as always, I’m a totally down for bribes and flattery.
Giveaway available only within the United States. Giveaway ends Monday July 8th and winner will be randomly selected and posted on July 9th’s post. Winner will be contacted via email and must reply within one week or another entry will be selected.
Hey, I’m Kita, the Meat Maven, outdoor junkie, campfire connoisseur, adventure-seeking and world traveled recipe developer and photographer behind GirlCarnivore.com. My mission is to break down savory eats and inspire you to get a little grit under your nails while having fun with your food. READ MORE