This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
Quick, easy and loaded with flavor. These Party Time Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders are perfect for feeding any crowd.
This post was sponsored by Prime Fresh for their new deli meat line. The thoughts and opinions are my own.
Who else loves quick tricks to feeding a ton of people without having to make individual plates? Me. And I am guessing pretty much every other busy home cook on the planet. (Even if they don’t want to admit it.)
Well guess what, this big batch party time hot ham and cheese slider recipe is the perfect kind of on the fly recipe to make for tailgating, games, or even just a mid-day snack for the whole team. It’s quick and easy and has a few tricks I love to use to make sure each bite is loaded with flavor. So fire up your oven and follow along.
Here are some of my go-to tricks for better sandwich making every time!
- Mix a tablespoon of ‘fancy’ mustard into your mayo. Find seasonal mustards and fresh herbs at the market and stir them into your mayo to really level things up (seriously, people were begging for the sauce ‘recipe’ when I served these!)
- Fold your lunchmeat. Folding the lunchmeat into piles, instead of laying on thin strips, makes the sandwich meaty. Nothing is more disappointing than being hungry after you eat. Folding and stacking the meat not only makes the sandwich pretty, it stacks on layers of meaty-goodness into every bite. No more sad sandwich blues for you.
- Salt your tomatoes. Yep, this is an old school trick grandmas used all of the time. A pinch of salt on a freshly sliced tomato changes everything! It’s such a simple thing, but go on, give it a try! I bet salted tomatoes will be your new summertime snack.
A few months ago I was on the road across Ohio and Michigan to hit the morning news and showcase these little sandwiches to new taste testers and I wanted to share with you guys that I am proud to partner with Prime Fresh as they become a new hit all across the country! I totally enjoyed the region we were in before and am thrilled to be coming back for more as we share Prime Fresh across the country!
Prime Fresh is the Fastest Growing Lunchmeat Brand in the United States and it’s not at all what you expect.
You know the grab and go section of the market now with tubs of pre-sliced meat? This is where you can find the Prime Fresh selection. But it comes in traditional deli-meat bags. The moisture and flavor are locked in and easily resealed without having to wait (or in some cases, schedule your trip to the market) for the deli counter to be open. You can grab and go any time you shop with Prime Fresh in the Meat Department.
As part of their successful launch, and to get you to try Prime Fresh in your own kitchen, you can find a High Value “$1.00 Off any One Package” Coupon in this Sunday’s Newspaper! I checked and this will be in papers across the country, but we can’t promise it will be in every one, soooo I made sure I had a little something something for those of you who may not get a paper. Here’s a coupon for $1.00 off two packages of Prime Fresh!
Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders
If you’ve tried my Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe, or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
Party Time Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 1 package fluffy dinner rolls Use Hawaiian rolls for extra uphf
- 2 tbsp lemon tarragon mustard or any other fun mustard you have on hand
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 12 slices Prime Fresh Smoked Ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tspn freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Slice the rolls in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Whisk the mustard and mayo together in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the bottom layer of the rolls.
- Fold and stack the Prime Fresh Smoked Ham onto the rolls.
- Add the layer of cheese.
- Place the top half of the rolls back on top.
- Whisk the pepper into the melted butter and brush evenly over the top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the buns are toasted and the cheese has melted.