Perfect meaty little bite sized Pastrami sliders for your next party or tailgating celebration. Or because you just want bite sized sandwiches to pop all night long.
The smaller you make something, the less calories it has. The less calories it has, the less guilt you feel when shoving them in your pie hole. By shoving these little Pastrami Sliders in your pie hole, your tongue will do the happy dance. It’s a win win right?
Help your tongue do the happy dance.
If you’ve tried my Pastrami Sliders recipe, or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram@girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh minced rosemary
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- fresh baguette sliced
- ¾ lbs pastrami
- ½ lbs swiss cheese sliced
- Thousand Island dressing or Datil Pepper Sauce
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, parsley, rosemary, cayenne and salt.
- Mix until well combined. Using plastic wrap, roll into a short log and seal. Place in fridge until ready to use. (Herb butter is awesome and can be used on all sorts of things).
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Brush each baguette slice with herb butter on the outside. Place half (or enough to fit) butter side down on skillet.
- Top with stacked pastrami, swiss, and a dollop of Datil Pepper Sauce or thousand island dressing.
- Place baguette top on and press or toast until golden brown, flipping if needed, until both sides are done and cheese is melting.
- Serve with extra sauce and pickles.