Want a crazy fast and crazy delicious meal to set out for the next game spread? These Pulled Chicken Philly Sliders are sure to score some bonus points with the team!
This post was sponsored by Curly’s Sauced Pulled Chicken to get you in the kitchen and on the go for March Madness! As always, the thoughts and opinions expressed within this post are my own.
Game on, Baby!
It’s the time to churn out some crazy delicious food and feed the whole team without spending days in the kitchen. This Pulled Chicken Philly Slider recipe was created with FAST moves to wow and feed everyone on the quick.
Grab a sauced pulled chicken from the refrigerator section and turn up the flavor with some sliced onions and peppers and an IPA cheese sauce all inspired by Philadelphia’s signature hoagie seen. A little love from the cheesesteak goes a long way on these grab and go sliders.
What’s your signature move in the kitchen look like?
These Pulled Chicken Philly Sliders are a quick and slam dunk meal that wins every time! Snap a picture and be sure to tag #girlcarnivore to shot it off.
- 1 package Curly’s Sauced Pulled Chicken
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 small red pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 small yellow pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 small green pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 cup IPA beef
- ½ cup shredded provolone
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbs butter metled and cooled
- Slider buns
- Arugula or other leafy green
- Heat the Pulled Chicken according to package directions. Cover to keep warm and set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the oil to coat the pan. Stir in the peppers and onions. Sautee for 5 to 7 minutes until softened.
- Make the Beer Cheese Sauce. Whisk the butter and flour together in a small saucepan until roux forms. Slowly whisk in the beer, stirring to make sure no clumps form. Add the cheese a little at a time, whisking to melt. Remove from heat or set to low to keep warm until ready to serve. Whisk as needed to make sure the sauce doesn’t thicken too much. If it does, add a splash of milk to thin.
- Brush the slider buns with the melted butter and toast in the empty skillet.
- Arrange the slides for assembly. Add the leafy greens, a scoop of the Pulled Chicken, spoon cheese sauce atop each and cover in a healthy portion of peppers and onions before topping with the remaining bun.
- Serve with steak fries and devour.