A warm pile of fresh sliced turkey, sharp cheese, and everything else I could lay my eyes on while whipping up lunch. That’s a real sandwich.
In my kitchen, just a plain sandwich isn’t going to cut it. There’s something liberating about being the meat master, head chef, and the main adult in charge of what is going on the plate put in front of me. And today, this is what happened. A warm pile of fresh sliced turkey, sharp cheese, and everything else I could lay my eyes on while whipping up lunch. That’s right, it’s the Ultimate Grilled Turkey Sandwich.
Your lunch never has to look sad or boring again.
Epic Sandwiches are kinda my jive. Check these out and never have a boring lunch again!
- Blackened Swordfish Sandwich
- Leftover Smoked Turkey Sandwich
- Fried Pork Chop Sandwich with Rosemary Truffle Aioli
If you’ve tried my Ultimate Grilled Turkey Sandwich, or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
The Ultimate Grilled Turkey Sandwich
- Hearty sliced white bread
- Sliced turkey
- Sliced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 ripe avocado pitted and sliced
- 4 slices bacon cooked til crispy
- Slice white onion
- 1 egg fried
- Arrange the sliced bread and smear a thin layer of mayo on top.
- Pile on the fixings, turkey, cheese, avocado, bacon, and onion.
- Press in a preheated griddle, sandwich press, or skillet, until golden brown and cheese has started to melt.
- Serve on platter with hot fried egg on top. Jab a toothpick right through the center of the egg so that the yolk runs out and creates a creamy mess.