This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
Leftover Chicken? Turkey? Meat of any kind? Try these Enchilada Nachos. Cheesy, crunchy, and packed with flavor. Get your own.
Every now and then I open the fridge to find a pile of leftovers staring me down and a lack of creativity sparking any amazing ideas. And then I remember, it’s the good recipes with messy melty cheesy and hot sauce that really really make a good night. Those nights when plates and forks be damned, just put a trivet on the communal table and dig in. No double dipping in the salsa though.
No one likes a double dipper.
If you’ve tried my Chicken Enchilada Nachos recipe or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
Chicken Enchilada NachosPrint Pin Rate
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 14 oz can refried beans
- tortilla chips
- jalapeno peppers scallions, sour cream, salsa and any other toppings you want
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large oven proof skillet, heat the chicken with the garlic and enchilada sauce. Remove the skillet from the heat and spoon the chicken mixture into a bowl and keep warm.
- Spoon the refried beans into the skillet. Arrange layers of chips, chicken mixture, and cheese in a pile over top.
- Place in the oven and cook until the cheese is melted and the beans are heated through. Switch to broil if you want the cheese a little brown and bubbly.
- Serve with desired toppings and additional dippers.