This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
Need to use up some leftover burgers? Maybe cure a hangover? Try this delicious and greasy Cheeseburger Omelette to get you through the day.
The morning after a big summer bbq is draining. There is a mountain of dishes, beer bottles eveywhere, some random dude still drooling on your sofa, and a blow up donkey stuck in the tree.
Firework fuses are laying about like random booby traps and you really don’t want to open the grill to see what was forgotten from the night before.
What can you make with leftover hamburger patties?
I love using leftovers (so much so that I have a category here on the site just for it. Not only does using up leftovers make me feel better about what Im cooking, it’s pennywise and inspires me in the kitchen.
Leftover burger patties are great for
- fried rice
- pizza toppings
- power bowls
- salad toppings
- mac and cheese addition
- nacho topping
- stuffed peppers
Hopefully, you were smart enough to wrap up those extra patties that always seem to linger. Heaven forbid they take the last burger… Lucky for you, that burger is going to become the fuel that get’s you through the day, sure that hangover, and ignoring all of the chaos in the back yard and dreaming that some magic fairy is coming to help clean it all up.
Worst case, the dogs going to do a great job of cleaning the floors for ya.
And now, on to breakfast.
Want more easy breakfast inspiration? Try some of my favorite recipes
- Easy Breakfast Enchiladas
- Smoked Chicken Chilaquiles
- Whole 30 Grilled Avocado Baked Eggs
- Spicy Chipotle Breakfast Hash
If you’ve tried my Easy cheeseburger omelette or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
Easy Cheeseburger Omelette
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 leftover cooked cheeseburger patty
- 1/8 small onion diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 teas water
- 1 teas Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1/8 cup shredded cheese
- Ketchup or 1000 dressing
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and swirl to coat pan. Add the onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the cheeseburger patty and break up into small pieces. Cooke for two or three minutes longer to get everything heated through.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, water, and Worcestershire sauce until a bit frothy. Season with salt and pepper and pour into the skillet. Cook until edges are just set, occasionally pulling in from the edges with a small spatula. Swirl pan and repeat once or twice. Cook until set. Get fancy and flip if you want things to possibly end badly (not saying that Im speaking from experience or anything). Otherwise, fold over and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let cheese melt.
- Serve with ketchup or 1000 dressing and other cheeseburger fixings if desired.