Southern Cola Ham Steak
Ham Steaks – 2 tbs butter divided – 2 ham steaks Cola Pan Sauce – ½ cup cola – 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce – 1 tsp brown sugar
Heat the Ham Steaks 1. Heat 1 tbs butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the ham steaks and brown on both sides, 5 – 7 minutes.
Make the Sweet Cola Pan Sauce 3. Stir the cola, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar together in a bowl and pour over the ham steaks.
4. Simmer until slightly thickened, 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and set the ham steaks aside
6. Add the remaining tablespoon butter to the cola sauce and stir until smooth.
7. Serve the sauce over the ham steaks and other fixings as gravy.