Meat and cheese and meat and cheese and seriously, more meat. Because that is just about all this girl needs. Toast that to a delicious golden brown until the cheese is gooey and melted on the inside and it’s on like Donkey Kong. Let me introduce you to the Meat Lover’s Quesadilla. It’s just like your favorite pizza, all the amazing meaty toppings, in a thin and perfectly portable tortilla.
Dip it, dip it good.
- 8 " Flour tortillas
- Pepperoni diced
- Hot Italian Sausage cooked and crumbled
- Salami diced thin
- Bacon cooked and crumbled
- Any other meats you have cooked and prepped to crumble
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat your panini press, griddle, or skillet to medium-high.
- Arrange tortillas on a flat clean work surface. Layer the cheese, pepperoni, salami, and sausage in the center leaving a 1" border on the edges. Top with another tortilla and transfer to the cook surface.
- Press or cook until golden brown, flipping if using a skillet halfway through cooking, until cheese has melted through and tortilla is golden on both sides.