This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
This X-Tudo Brazilian Everything Burger has it all – Bahian spiced beef patty, fried egg, ham, and lots of cheese. Perfect for this #flavorstory for the World Cup games.
Where did I come up with this X-Tudo Burger idea? It all started with soccer. I’m not above a friendly gathering to sit and watch the World Cup. And I’m certainly not above cooking for those friends while everyone screams and hoots over the recent 7 – 1 score and just how crazy things get in the heat of the game. Seriously, the biter? That was a bit much.
When inspired to come up with something to munch on during World Cup fever, and my knowledge of Brazilian food being pretty thin ( think restaurants where meat is served on giant skewers) I wanted to create something to the Girl Carnivore standard, as well as play on the little I did know. Something fun, a little over the top, and a bit out of control. Something that would be easy to let your passion get caught up in.
X-Tudo burgers, after a wee bit of research and google fact-checking, are loaded burger bombs of awesome. Just what I needed. So this X-Tudo Brazilian Everything Burger has it all – Bahian spiced beef patty, fried egg, ham, and lots of cheese. Perfect for this #flavorstory for the games. Oh, and I got to serve it on a ‘skewer’ of my own just to keep the tower from toppling over.
Open wide. We’re going extreme.
Check out some of my other Over-the-Top Burger Creations!
- Short Rib Burgers with Lemongrass & Fennel Slaw
- Zesty Pimento Cheeseburger
- Harissa Butter Stuffed Lamb Burgers
- Smoked Blueberry Raclette Burgers
If you’ve tried myX-Tudo Brazilian ‘Everything’ Burger, or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
- 1 batch Bahian Seasoning blend
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lbs lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices deli ham sliced thin
- Sliced cheese of choice
- Sliced tomato
- 1/2 onion sliced paper thin
- Garlic Mayo
- 4 burger buns
- Prep grill for medium heat.
- Combine the Bahian blend, Worcestershire sauce, and ground beef in a bowl. Form into 4 patties. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook 5 to 7 minutes, flipping once halfway through cook time.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, fry the eggs. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In the same skillet, fry the ham until browning and warmed through.
- Spread mayo over the bottom of the buns and top with burgers, cheese, ham, egg, tomato and onion. Press the top of the roll on top and secure with a long toothpick to serve.
This post is part of the #burgermonth celebration happening all month long here at GirlCarnivore and accross the interwebs with 30 other talented bloggers!! Be sure to check them all out!
This is a sponsored posts by the folks celebrating their big 125 over at McCormick. However, the thoughts, recipe and opinions expressed are my own.
Hey, I’m Kita, the Meat Maven, outdoor junkie, campfire connoisseur, adventure-seeking and world traveled recipe developer and photographer behind GirlCarnivore.com. My mission is to break down savory eats and inspire you to get a little grit under your nails while having fun with your food. READ MORE