This X-Tudo Brazilian Everything Burger has it all – Bahian spiced beef patty, fried egg, ham, and lots of cheese. Perfect for this #flavorstory for the World Cup games.
Where did I come up with this X-Tudo Burger idea? It all started with soccer. I’m not above a friendly gathering to sit and watch the World Cup. And I’m certainly not above cooking for those friends while everyone screams and hoots over the recent 7 – 1 score and just how crazy things get in the heat of the game. Seriously, the biter? That was a bit much.
When inspired to come up with something to munch on during World Cup fever, and my knowledge of Brazilian food being pretty thin ( think restaurants where meat is served on giant skewers) I wanted to create something to the Girl Carnivore standard, as well as play on the little I did know. Something fun, a little over the top, and a bit out of control. Something that would be easy to let your passion get caught up in.
X-Tudo burgers, after a wee bit of research and google fact-checking, are loaded burger bombs of awesome. Just what I needed. So this X-Tudo Brazilian Everything Burger has it all – Bahian spiced beef patty, fried egg, ham, and lots of cheese. Perfect for this #flavorstory for the games. Oh, and I got to serve it on a ‘skewer’ of my own just to keep the tower from toppling over.
Open wide. We’re going extreme.
Check out some of my other Over-the-Top Burger Creations!
- Short Rib Burgers with Lemongrass & Fennel Slaw
- Zesty Pimento Cheeseburger
- Harissa Butter Stuffed Lamb Burgers
- Smoked Blueberry Raclette Burgers
If you’ve tried myX-Tudo Brazilian ‘Everything’ Burger, or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
- 1 batch Bahian Seasoning blend
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lbs lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices deli ham sliced thin
- Sliced cheese of choice
- Sliced tomato
- 1/2 onion sliced paper thin
- Garlic Mayo
- 4 burger buns
- Prep grill for medium heat.
- Combine the Bahian blend, Worcestershire sauce, and ground beef in a bowl. Form into 4 patties. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook 5 to 7 minutes, flipping once halfway through cook time.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, fry the eggs. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In the same skillet, fry the ham until browning and warmed through.
- Spread mayo over the bottom of the buns and top with burgers, cheese, ham, egg, tomato and onion. Press the top of the roll on top and secure with a long toothpick to serve.
This post is part of the #burgermonth celebration happening all month long here at GirlCarnivore and accross the interwebs with 30 other talented bloggers!! Be sure to check them all out!