This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles can be made with rice noodles or any long noodle of choice you have in the pantry.
If you’ve tried my Spicy Thai Peanut Noodle Salad with Smoked Chicken recipe or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
Spicy Thai Peanut Noodle Salad with Smoked Chicken
- 1/2 red pepper stemmed, seeded and sliced thin
- 1/2 yellow pepper stemmed, seeded and sliced thin
- 1/2 orange pepper stemmed, seeded and sliced thin
- 1 yellow onion sliced thin
- 2 carrots julienned
- 3 tbsp sesame oil divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Thai sweet chili sauce
- sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small Thai pepper minced
- 1 lbs cooked rice noodles or spaghetti cooked to al dente, drained and rinsed
- 1 lime
- 6 to 8 oz smoked chicken cooled and sliced thin or chopped
- crushed peanuts
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and saute the veggies in 1 tablespoon sesame oil until just softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat, season with salt and allow to cool.
- Whisk the remaining 2 tablespoons sesame oil, peanut butter, sweet chili sauce, sriracha, and honey together in a large bowl. Add the minced garlic and Thai red pepper along with a pinch of salt. Toss in the cooked pasta to coat.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime over the salad.
- If desired, add the chopped chicken, or serve the pasta in a bowl with the smoked chicken atop.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts and fresh basil.
Hey, I’m Kita, the Meat Maven, outdoor junkie, campfire connoisseur, adventure-seeking and world traveled recipe developer and photographer behind GirlCarnivore.com. My mission is to break down savory eats and inspire you to get a little grit under your nails while having fun with your food. READ MORE