Man tip: Make your lady breakfast every now and then. Eggs are simple, you really can’t screw them up. So why don’t you roll up your sleeves while she’s blow drying her hair and making sure she’s plucked her eye brows for you and surprise her with a classy early morning meal. Win yourself some brownie points and show off your primal hunting and gathering skills all at the same time. Your lovely lady will be totally impressed you were able to navigate the savage kitchen and tame the vast lands that she probably claims as her domain. You’re untamed domestic aptitude will have her melting in your arms and leading you back to the bedroom for a lazy weekend.
But not until after you enjoy one killer breakfast.
- 1/2 lbs lump crab meat picked for shells
- 1 tbs mayo
- 1 teas lemon juice
- 1/2 teas Old Bay seasoning
- dash of Tabasco
- salt and pepper
- 1 teas fresh chives minced
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbs milk
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 avocado pitted and sliced
- Toss the crab meat with the mayo, lemon juice, Old bay and Tabasco. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the fresh chives. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until smooth and slightly frothy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat an 8" skillet to medium heat. Melt 1 tbs butter and swirl around the pan until foamy. Add half of the beaten eggs to the pan. Drag a rubber spatula through the eggs to stir and break them up while still swirling to cover the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes repeating this step until the omelet starts to hold. Add half of the crab filling and gently fold the omelet by sliding the pan off the heat and tilting on half towards you. Use some well honed spatula skills to gently fold the omelet as you roll in onto the plate.
- Repeat with the remaining eggs and filling. Serve and bask in your breakfast making glory.