This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
Trying to pull out the stops for breakfast? This is it. This is the sexiest omelet you can make. Don’t believe me? Try it.
Man tip: Make your lady breakfast every now and then. Eggs are simple, you really can’t screw them up. So why don’t you roll up your sleeves while she’s blow-drying her hair and making sure she’s plucked her eyebrows for you and surprise her with a classy early morning meal. Win yourself some brownie points and show off your primal hunting and gathering skills all at the same time. Your lovely lady will be totally impressed you were able to navigate the savage kitchen and tame the vast lands that she probably claims as her domain. A crab stuffed omelet? Yep, you heard me. Your untamed domestic aptitude will have her melting in your arms and leading you back to the bedroom for a lazy weekend.
But not until after you enjoy one killer breakfast.
Ready to make your Brunch Game top-notch? Try these.
- Blueberry Cheddar Breakfast Sausage
- Easy Breakfast Enchiladas with Salsa Verde
- Overnight Ham Breakfast Strata
- Chorizo Hash Breakfast Bowl with Chipotle Cream
If you’ve tried my Crab Stuffed Chesapeake Omelet Recipe. or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
- 1/2 lbs lump crab meat picked for shells
- 1 tbs mayo
- 1 teas lemon juice
- 1/2 teas Old Bay seasoning
- dash of Tabasco
- salt and pepper
- 1 teas fresh chives minced
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbs milk
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 avocado pitted and sliced
- Toss the crab meat with the mayo, lemon juice, Old bay and Tabasco. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the fresh chives. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until smooth and slightly frothy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat an 8″ skillet to medium heat. Melt 1 tbs butter and swirl around the pan until foamy. Add half of the beaten eggs to the pan. Drag a rubber spatula through the eggs to stir and break them up while still swirling to cover the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes repeating this step until the omelet starts to hold. Add half of the crab filling and gently fold the omelet by sliding the pan off the heat and tilting on half towards you. Use some well honed spatula skills to gently fold the omelet as you roll in onto the plate.
- Repeat with the remaining eggs and filling. Serve and bask in your breakfast making glory.
Hey, I’m Kita, the Meat Maven, outdoor junkie, campfire connoisseur, adventure-seeking and world traveled recipe developer and photographer behind GirlCarnivore.com. My mission is to break down savory eats and inspire you to get a little grit under your nails while having fun with your food. READ MORE