This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
Imagine a delicious deviled egg, all sorts of upgraded for the summer season. Spicy creamy yolk filly and crunchy crispy fried topping. Go on, show off this Spicy Deviled Eggs with Chicharrones Recipe at your next block party.
If you’ve tried my Spicy Deviled Eggs with Chicharrones recipe, or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram@girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
Spicy Deviled Eggs with Chicharrones
- 12 Eggs peeled
- 4 additional egg yolks
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 2 tbsp Relish
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teas Ancho Chile Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Paprika to garnish
- 1 cup Chicharrones
- 2 scallions sliced on a an angle
- Slice the eggs in half carefully.
- Remove the yolks from each into a bowl. Add the remaining yolks.
- Set the whites aside until ready to fill.
- Whip the mayo, relish, mustard, ancho chile powder, and salt and pepper in the bowl with the yolks until light and fluffy.
- Pipe the filling into the reserved egg whites.
- Garnish with chunks of chicharrones and place scallions on top.
Hey, I’m Kita, the Meat Maven, outdoor junkie, campfire connoisseur, adventure-seeking and world traveled recipe developer and photographer behind GirlCarnivore.com. My mission is to break down savory eats and inspire you to get a little grit under your nails while having fun with your food. READ MORE