This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
Need a filling and delicious dinner this week? Try a Garlic Chipotle Double Down Burger tonight!
Some nights all you want to do is come home and sit on your butt with a strong drink in your hand. If you were lucky, you may have stopped at the quick mart on the way home and picked up the last pack of mozzarella sticks. In my case, they may have been out of deep fried cheese which meant I was lost to my own fridge to scavange something together.
Lucky for me it was 10 times better than anything deep fried and left under the hot lamp at the closest gas station. We all know it’s always better when it’s home made any way.
So take that.
Weeknight Garlic Chipotle Double Down Burger
- 1 lbs ground chuck 80%
- 1/2 teas pepper
- 1 1/2 teas Fiery 5 Pepper Spice seasoning
- 1 teas garlic salt
- 2 tbs butter
- 6 slices chipotle cheese
- 3 buns
- chipotle mayo
- lettuce tomato, red onion, pickles and other desired toppings
- Mix the ground chuck with pepper and hamburger seasoning. Form into 6 thin round patties. Liberally sprinkle the patties with garlic salt.
- Meanwhile heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter and swirl to coat the pan. Add the patties and cook 5 to 7 minutes, flipping once. Add cheese on top of each patty and cover. Let cook until cheese is melty about 1 minute longer.
- Serve double stacked on toasted buns with lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onions and chipotle mayo.
Hey, I’m Kita, the Meat Maven, outdoor junkie, campfire connoisseur, adventure-seeking and world traveled recipe developer and photographer behind GirlCarnivore.com. My mission is to break down savory eats and inspire you to get a little grit under your nails while having fun with your food. READ MORE