– 1 lbs boneless chicken breast
– ½ cup Head Country Chipotle Bar-B-Que Sauce
– 1 tsp Head Country Original Championship Seasoning
– 1 onion
– 1 loaf bread
– 8 oz Cheese
– 2 Scallions
– ¼ cup Black Beans
– ½ cup cherry Tomatoes
– 4 tbsp Sour Cream
– Pickled Red Onions
1. Place the chicken in the slow cooker with ½ cup Head Country Chipotle Bar-B-Que Sauce, Head Country Seasoning. Add onion and season with salt and pepper.
2. Cook on low until the chicken shreds easily.
3. Shred chicken and set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
5. Slice the bread almost through to the bottom from one side to the other. make a crosshatch, not slicing all the way through again.
6. Pull bread apart. Place into a large cast iron skillet.
10. Remove from oven and spoon the shredded chicken over top and cover with cheese.
11. Place back into the oven and toast the cheese again for another 5 minutes.
12. Drizzle with the remaining barbecue sauce.