– 6 Eggs divided – 2 tbsp butter divided – Salt and pepper – 1 tsp Girl Carnivore Over Easy – ½ cup Pork chile verde reheated – ½ cup Green chile verde sauce warmed
1. Prep two oven safe plates with green chile verde sauce 2. Place the plates a preheated oven on its lowest temperature, around 180 to keep the plate warm.
3. Vigorously whisk 3 eggs in a bowl with a splash of water. 4. Preheat pan over medium heat 5. Add 1 tbsp butter to the pan and swirl to coat.
6. Add eggs once butter has stopped foaming. 7. Gently push eggs inwards working on points around the pan to evenly move 8. Rotate the pan to slide the eggs back over until the eggs have set
9. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper along with Girl Carnivore Over Easy blend. 10. Spoon half of the pork chiles verde down the center 11. fold one third of the omelette over the pork
12. Shimmy the pan, and the unfolded side of the omelette to the edge of the pan. 13. Place the pan back in the oven while you repeat making the next omelet
14. Fold the Chiles Verde Omelette onto the pan 15. Garnish and Enjoy!