Grilled Rib Eyes & Snow Crab
Ingredients - rib eye steaks - kosher salt - vegetable oil - teas pepper
1. Set a wire rack inside a baking sheet. Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel, sprinkle both sides liberally with salt and allow to sit on prepared rack for 1 hour before cooking.
2. Meanwhile, heat your grill. For this recipe, I strongly recommend using charcoal.
3. If using gas, just preheat burner to high and let warm up for a few minutes. When ready to cook, turn main burner to low and the others off.
4. Rub the steaks with vegetable oil and sprinkle with pepper. Place the stakes on the cooler side of the grate and let cook 10 to 20 minutes, or until they register 75 degrees.
5. Finish off steaks on hotter part of the grill, to give them a nice brown finish, and a temp of 120 degrees.
Swipe Up For The Full Recipe!