Chicken Enchilada Nachos
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 14 oz can refried beans
- tortilla chips
- jalapeno peppers scallions, sour cream, salsa and any other toppings you want
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large oven proof skillet, heat the chicken with the garlic and enchilada sauce. Remove the skillet from the heat and spoon the chicken mixture into a bowl and keep warm.
Spoon the refried beans into the skillet. Arrange layers of chips, chicken mixture, and cheese in a pile over top.
Place in the oven and cook until the cheese is melted and the beans are heated through. Switch to broil if you want the cheese a little brown and bubbly.
Serve with desired toppings and additional dippers.
Calories: 653kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 2827mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1900IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 693mg | Iron: 3.7mg