Weeknight Chicken Tostadas
Ingredients – medium boneless skinless chicken breasts – ground cumin – vegetable oil – can low-sodium or organic black beans – can Ro-tel Diced tomatoes with green chiles – fresh chopped cilantro – feta or Mexican queso cheese – radishes – avocado – Lime sour cream, and salsa – Tortillas
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Rub the chicken with the cumin, salt and pepper. 2. Place chicken into the skillet and cook, until browned on all sides. Remove from the skillet and cover with foil to keep warm.
3. Add beans to the skillet, tomatoes and cilantro. Allow to cook, mashing the beans, until most of the liquid has evaporated and everything has thickened
4. Serve the beans over the fried tortillas with the chicken on top.
5. Allow your dinner party to garnish as desired with the cheese and radishes.
6. Serve the remaining fresh cilantro in a small dish to allow guests to add the final touches to their tostadas.
Swipe up for the Full Recipe!