Three Cheese Sausage Rigatoni Bake
Ingredients - whole wheat rigatoni - bulk Italian hot sausage - onion - garlic - ricotta cheese - fresh snipped basil - salt and pepepr - mozzarella - marinara sauce - Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 2 to 3 quart casserole dish or a 9×13 baking pan.
2. Boil the pasta in a large pot of salted water to just al dente per instructions on box.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the hot sausage, onion, and garlic until the meat is well browned. Take time to break the sausage into small chunks as the meat browns. Drain off excess fat.
4. Mix the ricotta with the salt, pepper, and basil.
5. Mix the sausage, mozzarella and marinara sauce in the pasta pot. Add the pasta and stir to combine. Layer the pasta in the prepared pan with the ricotta, dolloping over the top and spreading out.
Swipe Up For The Full Recipe!