Smoked Turkey Breast
Ingredients - turkey breast - cajun mustard - olive oil - dark brown sugar - garlic salt - celery salt - paprika - black pepper - cayenne - butter
1. The day before smoking, combine the mustard and olive oil in a small bowl. Rub the turkey breast all over with the mixture.
2. In another small bowl combine the spices. Rub the turkey breast heavily with rub. Wrap in plastic wrap and let the flavors mingle in the fridge over night.
3. Soak chips and prep smoker according to manufacturers directions for a heat of 225 degrees F.
4. Prep your drip pan and water tray if needed. Place turkey in smoker and add wood chips. 5. Smoke for 1 ½ hours and refresh chips as needed. Smoke for another hour.
6. Make the basting liquid. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, maple syrup, and honey over low heat until butter is just melted. Stir to combine.
Swipe Up For The Full Recipe!