Smoked Chicken Chilaquiles
Ingredients – 1 cup Leftover smoked chicken chopped – 5 to 6 Tortillas – 1 ½ cup Enchilada Sauce – 3 to 4 eggs – ½ cup cheese – ½ red onion chopped – ½ red pepper chopped – handful cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 350. 2. In a large cast iron skillet, reheat the chicken. Stir in 1 cup of the enchilada sauce to coat and heat through.
3. Rip or chop the tortillas into wedges and dip them into the remaining enchilada sauce and add them to the chicken mixture.
4. Spoon the remaining enchilada sauce over top. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Make several little nooks into the tortilla and chicken mix and gently lay a cracked egg into each nook.
6. Slide the skillet into the oven and bake until the eggs are set.
7. Top with cheese and cook a few minutes longer until the cheese melts. 8. Top with the peppers, onions, and cilantro.
Swipe up for the Full Recipe!