– ½ cup brown rice
– ½ teas cumin seeds
– 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
– ½ cup fresh cilantro snipped
– salt and pepper
– 4 teas packed brown sugar
– 1 teas espresso powder
– 1 ½ teas garlic powder
– 1 ½ teas dried thyme
3. Stir the brown sugar, espresso powder, garlic powder, thyme, allspice, paprika, and cayenne in a bowl. Arrange chicken thighs on a single layer, and rub the spice mix heavily over. season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill chicken, flipping once half way through cooking, until internal temp is 170 and cooked through.
5. In a bowl toss the orange slices, avocado, and minced red onion, with the olive oil and lime juice.