Grilled Bacon Pesto Pizza with fresh Burrata
- 1 recipe pizza dough – 4 strips bacon – ⅓ onion – ½ red pepper – ½ green pepper – 3 cloves garlic – 1 tbs olive oil -– ¾ cup pizza sauce – Pepperoni
– ½ cup mushrooms – pesto – ½ cup fresh cherry tomatoes – 4 oz mozarella – 6 oz fresh burrata – fresh basil for garnish
1. Prep your grill for cooking. 2. Fry the bacon until crispy. Drain and allow to cool on a towel lined plate.
3. Toss the peppers and onions until tender. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds longer. Remove from heat and set aside. 4. Roll out the dough, allow to rest to hold it's shape without pulling pack.
5. Brush oil over the dough and grill 6. Toss the dough onto grill. Spoon a few tablespoons of pizza sauce. 7. Top pizza with half of the sauteed veggies, pepperoni bacon, crumbled, fresh burrata dollops and mozzarella.
8. With the lid closed, cook 5 to 6 minutes longer, allowing the cheese to melt. 9. Remove from heat. Sprinkle pesto and fresh basil over the pizzas immediately.
10. Allow the pizza to sit for a few minutes before slicing to serve.
Swipe Up For The Full Recipe!