Charcoal Grilled Pork Roast
Ingredients – pork roast – salt and pepper – olive oil – fresh rosemary thyme, and parsley, minced – 3 garlic cloves mince
1. Pat the roast dry and sprinkle liberally with salt. 2. heat your grill for indirect heat. Clean and grease your grill grate.
3. Rub the roast down with olive oil. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
4. Mix the minced herbs and garlic in a small bowl and pat onto the roast, covering evenly as best you can.
5. Place the roast on the grill.. Check on the roast every so often, flipping to get even seat marks all over.
6. Cook until the pork roast registers 145 with a thermometer. Remove from heat and cover with foil to rest. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Swipe up for the Full Recipe!