1. Heat your grill for indirect cooking.
2. When ready to cook pat the chicken dry and pound to ½″ thick.
3. This can be done ahead of time, make sure to keep the chicken at a safe temperature on ice.
7. Toss sliced peppers and onion in oil, sprinkle with a little salt and toss onto a campfire safe pan. cook until soft.
8. Slice the chicken and toss with the onion and pepper.
9. Slather the rolls in mayo, add sliced apples, chicken, onions, peppers and cheese over the rolls, top with the other half.