Beer Marinated Steak Fajitas
Ingredients – flank or skirt steak trimmed if needed – Stone Chipotle Pepper Beer –garlic cloves minced – salt and pepper – red green, or orange bell peppers, seeded and sliced into ½″ strips – large red onion – s vegetable oil – flour tortillas – salsa
1. In a bowl, combine beer, garlic, and a heavy seasoning of salt and pepper. Pat the steak dry and place in a large resealable bag. Pour the marinade over, seal and let rest in fridge for 1 to 8 hours. 2. When ready to cook, preheat the grill to medium-high and clean grate.
3. Toss the veggies with oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a grill pan or with tongs, grill until tender and slightly charred in spots. 4. Meanwhile, remove the steak from marinade and pat dry. Coat in remaining oil and grill flipping once half way through.
5. Cover the steak with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
6. Serve with charred veggies, fresh salsa and other desired toppings.
7. You can also heat the tortillas over the grill while the steak rests if desired.
Swipe up for the Full Recipe!