Easy Pork Tenderloin over Three Cheese Gnocchi
This is a simple recipe for fast pork tenderloing over a creamy cheesy gnocchi loaded with fresh spinach all made in one skillet. A flawless weeknight dinner.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 1 lbs Pork tenderloin
- ½ Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 12 oz pack frozen gnocchi
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup asiago cheese
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 4 oz bacon cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
Preheat the skillet over medium heat.
Add the oil to the pan and swirl to coat.
Add the pork tenderloin and sear on all sides, about 2 minutes a side.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Add the remaining oil to the pan and swirl to coat.
Add the onion and saute 5 minutes until soft.
Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds longer.
Make Cheese Sauce
In a small bowl, whisk together the heavy cream and mustard.
Pour over the gnocchi and sprinkle with the parmesan and asiago cheese.
Toss to coat.
Nestle the pork loin back into the pan and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and pork reads 140 degrees on an sinstantread thermomoter.
- Pork can be wrapped in foil and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Store the gnocchi in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave with a splash of water or milk to keep moist.
- For this recipe, I used a pre-seasoned pork tenderloin from AdaptableMeals.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 530kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 715mg | Potassium: 931mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4851IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 257mg | Iron: 5mg