– 1 ½ lbs ground pork
– 1 ½ lbs ground sweet and hot sausage casing removed
– ½ cup honey
– 3 tbs sriracha
– ¼ cup Dijon
– ¼ cup whole grain mustard
– 8 burger buns split and toasted, if desired
– Mayo coleslaw, and pickles for topping
1. Combine the pork and sausage in a large bowl. (Add red pepper flakes if you couldn’t find hot sausage like myself). Divide the pork mixture evenly and form into 8 patties. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the honey, sriracha, and both mustards and stir. Cook until a gentle boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, until a glossy sauce forms. Set aside.