– 1 cup Karo® Light Syrup
– 1 cup soy sauce
– ½ cup hot sauce
– 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
– ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
– 5 lbs chicken wings
– Scallions, cilantro or fresh lime wedges for garnish
1. In a large bowl, whisk the Karo® Syrup, soy sauce, hot sauce, ginger, and lime juice. Reserve 1 ½ cup in a small pot.
2. Toss the chicken in the bowl and coat to cover. Store in a resealable bag and allow to marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
5. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 165.
6. Meanwhile, over medium-low heat, bring the reserved sauce to a simmer. Stir often and allow the sauce to thicken.
7. Remove from heat. Remove the chicken from the oven and in a clean bowl, toss with half of the reserved sauce, making sure all sides of the chicken are coated.
8. Place the chicken on a serving platter and spoon the remaining sauce over top.