Ginger Lime Sticky Wings Recipe
Ingredients – 1 cup Karo® Light Syrup – 1 cup soy sauce – ½ cup hot sauce – 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced – ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice – 5 lbs chicken wings – Salt – Scallions, cilantro or fresh lime wedges for garnish
1. In a large bowl, whisk the Karo® Syrup, soy sauce, hot sauce, ginger, and lime juice. Reserve 1 ½ cup in a small pot. 2. Toss the chicken in the bowl and coat to cover. Store in a resealable bag and allow to marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
3. When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. 4. Remove the chicken from the bowl and arrange on baking sheets.
5. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 165. 6. Meanwhile, over medium-low heat, bring the reserved sauce to a simmer. Stir often and allow the sauce to thicken.
7. Remove from heat. Remove the chicken from the oven and in a clean bowl, toss with half of the reserved sauce, making sure all sides of the chicken are coated. 8. Place the chicken on a serving platter and spoon the remaining sauce over top.
9. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro or scallions and serve.
Swipe up for the Full Recipe!