For the Spicy Slaw: – ½ head cabbage – 1 carrot, julienned and chopped – ½ onion – ½ cup mayo – 1 tsp Tony Chachere’s BOLD Seasoning – Lime
For the Swordfish: – 2 swordfish fillets – 2 tbsp butter – 2 tbsp Tony Chachere’s BOLD Seasoning For the Sandwich: – Bulkie Rolls – 1 tbsp mayo – Red or Green leaf lettuce – 1 tomato
1. Mix the chopped cabbage 2. Mix the mayo and Tony spice together Squeeze the juice from one lime. stir 3. Add the mayo mixture to the cabbage. toss
4. Heat a cast iron skillet until smoking. 5. While heating, pat the swordfish dry. 6. Brush the butter on the swordfish and sprinkle a heavy coating of Tony spice.
7. Lay the fish carefully into the hot pan. 8. Cook 2 to 3 minutes a side, until the fish pulls back easily from the pan and is golden. 9. Flip and cook another 2 to 3 minutes.
10. Remove from heat. 11. Slather the insides of the bulkie rolls with mayo and toast on a hot griddle. The mayo produces a great toasted crust.
12. When ready to assemble, arrange the toasted bulkie rolls onto a serving platter. Arrange lettuce and a slice of tomato over the bottom half of the bun.