Slow Cooker Pork for Cuban Sliders
Ingredients – 1 onion – 2 garlic cloves minced – 1 ¼ teas cumin – 1 ¼ teas salt – 1 ¼ teas freshly ground black pepper – 1 ¼ teas oregano – 1 teas red pepper flakes – 2 lbs pork loin – 1 ½ cup chicken broth
– ½ cup lime juice – 1 tbs Dijon mustard – 1 tbs mayo – slider rolls – 1 lbs deli ham sliced thin – ½ lbs Swiss cheese sliced thin – bread and butter pickles
1. Place onion in the slow cooker. Add garlic. Whisk cumin, salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Rub over pork. Put pork in slow cooker.
2. Whisk chicken broth and lime juice together and add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low until pork shreds easily.
3. Remove pork from slow cooker and place in a bowl. Shred. Put pork back in the slow cooker and stir to mix in the juices.
4. Preheat broiler. Spread mayo and mustard over top of buns. Place ham and cheese, Broil. 5. Top with a pickle and the mayo-mustard coated bun tops. Serve.
Swipe Up For The Full Recipe!