Pork and Pineapple Tacos
Ingredients - pork ribs - salt and pepper - vegetable oil - onion - garlic - cumin - pineapple - pineapple juice - chipotle chile peppers - cilantro - corn tortillas
1. Heat 1 tbs oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Season the pork with salt and pepper.
3. Add the pork to the skillet and cook until no longer pink, turning as needed, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the remaining 1 tbs oil to the skillet. 5. Add the onion and cook until beginning to brown, about 4 minutes.
6. Add the garlic and cumin, cook 30 seconds.
Swipe Up For The Full Recipe!