Corned Beef Sandwich
- 1 tbs butter – 4 slices fresh pumpernickel or marbled rye bread – 1 tbs Russian dressing – ¾ cup fresh homemade coleslaw – salt and pepper – ¾ lbs sliced leftover corned beef – 2 slices swiss cheese
1. Preheat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
2. Smear one side of each bread with dressing. Pile coleslaw over bottoms. Season. Top with generous portions of sliced corned beef and cheese. Top with bread halve.
3. Melt butter and place the sandwiches in. Press each to get a good brown on the bottom of the sandwich and cook. flip and toast other side.
4. The cheese should be melted and things should be starting to get messy.
5. Serve with pickles.
Swipe Up For The Full Recipe!