Cedar Smoked Salmon
Ingredients – 2 salmon portions skin on – salt and pepper – 4 tbs butter room temperature – 1 lime – ⅛ teas cayenne pepper – 1 tbs fresh dill snipped – salt and pepper
1. Soak food safe cedar planks for at least 20 minutes before ready to use.
2. Prep a charcoal grill for a moderate fire Place the cooking grate in place and allow to heat for 5 minutes. Clean and oil the grate.
3. Place the plans on the grill, cover and allow to get nice and smoky, about 15 minutes.
4. Mashbutter, salt, pepper, juice from half a lime, cayenne, and dill in a small bowl to combine. 5. Arrange salmon on the cooking planks and place lime butter on each. Top with dill or lime Cover cook.
6. Carefully remove salmon from planks and serve with additional butter melting over top.
Swipe Up For The Full Recipe!