Meatloaf. Bring this to the table, and no one will ever be able to call it boring again.
Meatloaf, a timeless recipe, that apparently, everyone hates. I’m not here to reinvent the wheel, but to declare that turkey meatloaf can taste good. Can be quick, easy, and a weeknight meal without subjecting your family to another frozen pizza or bag of grease. I’m here to say, meatloaf really ain’t all that bad. Seriously, it’s like a giant burger, and I know you guys love those.
To meatloaf. Especially when you make them mini turkey meatloaves slathered in barbecue sauce and they don’t even look like the original idea so you can sneak it onto the table without the shriveling noses and eye rolling.
Yes, that’s right. To meatloaf.
Meatloaf is like a gateway drug. Looking for more comfort food? Yeah, I thought so.
If you’ve tried my Mini BBQ Turkey Meatloaves Recipe or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
- 1 lbs ground turkey
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ red onion minced
- ¼ bell pepper minced
- 1 carrot grated
- ½ cup mushrooms minced
- 1 tbs Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- BBQ sauce of choice for topping
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the ground turkey with salt, pepper, panko, onion, pepper, carrot, mushrooms, and Chicken seasoning. Portion the mixture into small loaves and place each in a muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Brush the tops with barbecue sauce and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from tin and serve, or save and keep on hand for quick and easy breakfasts and lunch.