This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
Healthy never looked this good.
It’s all about the perception of healthy. Some days, you have to take those incisors and chow down on something fresh and popping with color, while not losing your mind during the phase of dieting. This recipe for Mexican tuna salad stuffed inside grilled avocados is perfect for that. It’s bright, it’s green, and you could even serve it with lettuce.
See, and you thought this carnivore didn’t care.
Just because you’re trying to eat healthy doesn’t mean you have to eat twigs and bark. Live a little. Try these healthy and flavor-packed meals on for size!
- Pan Seared Salmon with Creamy Leeks and Poached Egg
- Whole 30 Turkey and Butternut Squash Chili
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak Over Marinara Tossed Sweet Potato Noodles
If you’ve tried my Mexican Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocados Recipe or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I get inspired by your feedback and comments! You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @girlcarnivore as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
- 16 oz can tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/2 mango chopped
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup salsa
- dash of Tabasco
- 2 tbs taco seasoning
- 2 tbs mayo
- salt and pepper
- 1 teas lime juice
- 3 avocados cut in half and pitted
- Whisk the mayo, with the salsa, Tabasco, taco seasoning, and lime juice in a large bowl. Toss in the tuna, mango, onion, pepper, and beans. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Squeeze fresh lime juice on top.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium high. Oil the grate, place the avocado on the hot grill, cut side down, and grill for 5 to 7 minutes, until good grill marks appear and avocado is heated and soft.
- Spoon heaping portions of the tuna salad into the avocados and serve.
Hey, I’m Kita, the Meat Maven, outdoor junkie, campfire connoisseur, adventure-seeking and world traveled recipe developer and photographer behind GirlCarnivore.com. My mission is to break down savory eats and inspire you to get a little grit under your nails while having fun with your food. READ MORE