Think you have what it takes to throw down the biggest and best burger?
Welcome to Girl Carnivore’s Annual Burger Month Challenge.
The biggest annual party dedicated to all things burgers.
The Challenge: Create a #GirlCarnivore worthy burger. The only rule for 2017 the burger had to be epic. All bets are off! With the ‘only rule being ‘make an over the top burger worthy of the GirlCarnivore seal of approval,’ these burgers are guaranteed to keep you excited all month long and well into the grilling months of summer. This is GirlCarnivore’s #BurgerMonth. Bring on the flavors.
The Caveat: Can it live up to the GirlCarnivore standard?
I am teaming up with inspiring recipe creators across the country once again to bring you the best damned patties all May long. We have over 100 participants this year – bloggers – butchers – influencers – and chefs – and they are ALL creating epic new burger recipes for you to savor all month long.
- American Lamb Board – (ALB prize boxes 5 lbs of ground lamb, an apron, and a meat thermometer
- Anolon – 10″x 18″ Double Burner Griddle and Grill Pan
- Beef, It’s What’s For Dinner – prize packs of beefy grilling-themed goodies
- Char-Broil – Char-Broil Kettleman Grill
- Curly’s BBQ – Curly’s BBQ Pork Pack
- Cuttingboard.com – Olive Wood Carver Bo
- Melissa’s Produce – Baby vegetable box
- Primal Stone – XL Primal Stone
- Spiceologist – 4 Rub Grilling Spice Set
- Thermoworks – Thermapen Mk4
- Veal Made Easy – 5 lbs Veal and grilling gear
Chime in on the LIVE BURGER MONTH TWEETUP MAY 18TH
Question: What is #BurgerMonth TweetUp?
2017 #BurgerMonth Burgers
Check back daily for new featured recipes!
2016 #BurgersMonth Burgers
2015 #BurgerMonth Burgers